Friday, April 13, 2012

{Friday the 13th}

Today is Friday and every Friday is a great Friday. I live for Friday. It's my favorite day of the week. It's the gateway to two glorious days off and away from the office. And, now it's two days away from Brooklyn. {Mattituck} was officially opened last last Friday. Today, at 5:01pm, we will be loading the creatures into the car and taking off for a better place. Yes, there will be some traffic on the Long Island Expressway. I always expect that, but don't really care too much. As long as I'm on the way to our little cabin I don't let things like traffic bother me.


This weekend I'll be:
BBQing
filling my bird feeders
setting up the swing
cleaning up leaves
dusting & mopping
waiting for the new fridge to arrive
eating dinner at Jen's (the best Chinese food anywhere)
sitting on the deck working on my photo book
sniffing the lilacs


I can't wait. Happy Friday the 13th!



No comments:

Post a Comment