Friday, May 25, 2018

{ A Quick Project- the Mondo Bag}

I attended my first quilting guild meeting last month and saw several ladies with these amazing patchwork bags. I inquired about an available pattern and was told that most of the guild members have made a Mondo bag. Some have made many.

Quiltsmart offers a pattern and fusible interfacing kit that make the construction of the bags so easy. Two charm packs and some yardage are needed. 



This is a very roomy bag. Great for a beach tote or even a diaper bag. Quiltsmart even offers a smaller option , the Midi Bag.  I've already got two more planned-one for my sister and one for my niece. I just have to choose the fabric. That's the best part of any project, am I right?

Linking up with:


3 comments:

  1. I've seen these all around, too. I really like your version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ¿ Como obtener los patronede este bolso?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can we find the pattern for this bag please. I’m new to this 🤗




    ReplyDelete