Wednesday, April 18, 2012

{Marmalade}

The mother-daughter team at {Bonnie & Camille} have done it again with {Marmalade}. I love the addition of  tangerine to their color palette. I'm already dreaming of a Fat Quarter bundle of these heavenly fabrics. The release is planned for October 2012 but hopefully there will be some early pre-cuts available at Green Fairy Quilts. 


Photo from Cotton Way blog 
I count 40 different fabrics! I'm eyeballing the tangerine stripe, fifth from the top, as a binding fabric. There are so many projects that will be perfect for this collection. I can't wait!


In June, the Mystery BOM from The Fat Quarter Shop will be starting. The fabric for this quilt is also from Bonnie & Camille, it's called {Vintage Modern} and I love it too.  




These ladies know how to create amazing fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment