Monday, February 3, 2020

One Monthly Goal- February

I stumbled across a great monthly challenge hosted by Elm Street Quilts. It's called One Monthly Goal or OMG for short. It's a great opportunity to make myself accountable for one thing, each month, with no great pressure. The OMG could be as simple as getting a binding sewn onto a quilt that's been waiting for one for 6 months. (not that I actually have one of those, but you get the idea)

My OMG for February is to quilt and bind this Meadowland baby quilt. The little one this is going to won't be arriving until the end of the month so I'm hoping I'll have it ready to be mailed as soon as she's born.






The backing fabric from Tula Pink was the focus fabric I used to pull fat quarters from my stash. I'm in love with the print.

I'll be back to post at the end of the month with photos of the finished quilt.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt! Solids don't always appeal to me but yours really caught my eye! I generally do traditional but I'm kind of all over the place really. Visiting from OMGoal and a new follower. (I also have chickens and love to knit but I'm just getting back into that after a few years off. Warming up on some simple scarves but I hope to get back into socks soon.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt looks awesome! Welcome to OMG - Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The backing fabric is such fun! The quilt top is beautiful. Good luck with your OMG.

    ReplyDelete