Monday, March 3, 2014

{ Socks, did I hear someone say socks? }

I'm on track with my goal of one pair of knit socks per month. Actually,  I'm ahead of the goal so far, I cast on my fourth pair this morning. Both of these pairs are being gifted to friends we'll be meeting in Colorado next week.

The first pair is knit from Knt Picks Felici Sport. The colorway is Stream Bed. This yarn is a dream to work with. It's sooooo soft. Merino wool is definitely my favorite yarn to work with and Felici is priced right too. Well, it was priced right. {Sniff, sniff} The Felici Sport line was discontinued some time ago and I believe the Felici fingering weight is going bye-bye too. I have enough yarn for maybe 5 additional pairs. I wish I had bought more.


These socks were knit with DROPS Fabel 75% Superwash wool/25% Nylon. I love the Vanilla Latte pattern that's free on Ravelry. I think these are the third pair I've made using that pattern. This wool isn't as soft as Merino but they feel very comfy on the feet. And yes, I must try on every pair I knit even if they're not for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment