Thursday, October 18, 2012

{I L.O.V.E. My UPS Dude's Special Deliveries}

From where I sit at my desk I'm able to see when the brown UPS truck pulls up. Most days the delivery is for a neighbor or my husband. (He likes to buy drum related stuff or CD's from Amazon) Today...(claps hands excitedly) the delivery was for me. I knew it was coming but was excited anyway. The box was from {Fat Quarter Shop} and inside was the long-awaited {Flower Girl} quilt kit. 


I ordered the kit the day it was released. As soon as I saw the pattern, which I wrote about HERE back in July, I knew I wanted to make this quilt. What was even better was that a kit was being offered with Bonnie & Camille's newest fabric line {Marmalade}. I love their fabrics, each and every one of their collections. The orange.... I just love it. 

Photo by Camille Roskelley
Now, this quilt will be added to my ever growing list of quilt projects. The problem is deciding which to work on first.





No comments:

Post a Comment