Wednesday, August 29, 2012

{Seaside Stars or The Projects Keep Piling Up}

Why do I keep reading quilt blogs?  More often than not I get myself into trouble. Either it's drooling over a new fabric line or oogling a new quilt pattern. This morning I was oogling. Amy Smart of {Diary of a Quilter} blogged about her new {Seaside Stars} pattern. I love star quilts and haven't been able to make one, yet. It took me all of 30 seconds to look at her photos and download it instantly. I love Amy's patterns. Her instructions are written clearly, which is a big plus for me. This is the third pattern I've ordered from her.


Photo by Amy Smart @ Diary of a Quilter
Amy gives instructions for a 72x72 quilt, as well as for twin, queen & king sized quilts. I'm thinking this would make a great quilt for use at the beach, for sunset watching not sunbathing.

Photo by Amy Smart @ Diary of a Quilter
So, I'm going to check my email and download this pattern. It will go in the pile of projects pending. The fun comes when deciding which fabrics to use. I've already got some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment