Thursday, November 3, 2011

{More to Swoon Over}

Last night I dreamed about butterflies. They are certainly one of God's most wonderful creatures. We don't see them often in Brooklyn, but we see them all the time during the summer in {Mattituck}. They always catch my attention and always make me smile.

The Swoon blocks are coming along. I've got four of them done so far. I really don't want to post any photos yet since I don't want to spoil the surprise. I'm using {Chrysalis} by Sanae for Moda.

I've had these fabrics since last June and was waiting for the right project to use them on. I'm getting more comfortable with the pattern and the blocks are coming together much quicker now. I'm hoping to finish another one this weekend. I may only have Sunday this weekend to work on it since we're heading to PA for the Lehigh vs. Holy Cross football game.  The weather will be perfect for football!

No comments:

Post a Comment