Friday, March 16, 2018

{ A First Finish for 2018 }

It feels good to finally be able to share a finish. Meet Big Sky.


I'm in love with Big Sky fabric line by Annie Brady for Moda. The colors and prints are amazing and just perfect for a baby boy.


Could you just die? That moose!



Another reason I'm crazy for this quilt is the fact that I quilted it myself on a long arm. First time!

Quilt finished at 51x51
Fabric is Big Sky by Annie Brady
Quilted by ME!
Pattern is Wild Windows by Kristina at Center Street Quilts. It's a freebie over at the Moda Bake Shop

I'm linking up with Finish it Up Friday at

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful finish and I totally agree about the baby boy comment. I really wanted to buy the fabric and pattern for the bear face but have sooooo many WIP's on the go I held back :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I know what you mean about having too many projects already. Mina are in various stages of completion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! on your newly completed quilt.

    ReplyDelete