Thursday, May 3, 2012

{Another Year of Schnibbles: May}

I have to admit I've been a slacker. This will only be my second {Schnibble} and we're in month five. I just couldn't find time to fit the others in but I'm on the ball with this one. I bought my pattern last night in pdf download format and I have fabric just waiting to be used.


This month's pattern is {Doc}. 


It's one of the larger Schnibbles patterns, 42x42. It will make a nice sized wall hanging or even a baby quilt. I haven't had a chance to read through the pattern yet but based on the photo it looks like it's made up of HSTs.


I went digging around my stash to see what I could use. All Schnibbles patterns use two charm packs and some yardage. I always buy at least two charm packs of a fabric line so there were several options. I decided on {Frolic} by Sandy Gervais since I already have enough yardage for the background, backing and the binding. 




I have until the end of the month to complete this and submit my photo to the group. Luckily, only the top needs to be complete to be considered for a prize. {Oh My Stars!} is all cut and will be put on hold for a bit. I'm ready to Frolic!

No comments:

Post a Comment