Thursday, March 26, 2020

One Monthly Goal March-Complete

This has been one heck of a month for reasons I don’t have to mention. Everyone’s finding comfort in things that make them happy. Quilting and knitting are keeping my hands busy and my mind occupied.

I was really happy to get this quilt top finished and I’m hoping to get it quilted within the next week. I’m just waiting for delivery of some batting since my LQS is closed for now. I really think they should have been considered an essential business.

This photo was taken before adding the last white border. The pattern called for a patterned border  but I felt the star batiks were busy enough without another busy fabric.



Pattern is Ribbon Stars by Missouri Star Quilt Co
Fabrics are various batiks
Finished size is 64x71

I’m linking up with OMG @ Elm Street Quilts

Stay safe and healthy fellow quilters!








5 comments:

  1. Beautiful top, definitely quilt shops are essential!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your completed top, lovely colors and a great block pattern. Looks like fun to make. Is it all from 2-1/2 inch strips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. The pattern called for 2 1/2 “ jelly roll for the white strips but I just cut from yardage.

      Delete
  3. Such pretty colors. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete