Monday, March 2, 2020

One Monthly Goal for February Complete

I finished the sweet baby quilt right on schedule. The last stitch was in the binding even before its new owner arrived on February 25th. I threw it in the wash this morning and I only have the label to sew on tonight. I may even get it into the mail tomorrow.

Thanks to Elm Street Quilts for hosting One Monthly Goal. It will keep me focused, at least on one project a month.






Finished size 50x50
Pattern: Meadowland by Then Came June
Fabrics: Kona Cotton, Moda Bella Solids and Tula Pink Slow and Steady for the backing



I'm linking up with:
OMG at Elm Street Quilts
Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter
Mid-Week Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
Needle & Thread Thursday @ My Quilt Infatuation
Confessions of a Fabric Addict

6 comments:

  1. A very pretty quilt with nice colors. I'm going to have to check out the one monthly goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your color combo, and congrats on a timely finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colours together! I haven't made an all-solid quilt... yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on finishing just in time! Cute little baby quilt. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete