Sunday, November 26, 2017

{ Time Flies and Some Finishes }


Even though I haven't posted any finishes here in 9 MONTHS, I have been doing some sewing. I finished two quilt tops which I won't show until they've been quilted and bound. 

I'm going to become a great-aunt for the second time and 
new baby Ella needs a quilt.



This quilt finished at 52x52
The fabric is Little Miss Sunshine by Lella Boutique
The pattern is a freebie called Flower Girl from Moda Bake Shop.

**************************************

Another finished quilt will be gifted this weekend.  It's a combination birthday-housewarming gift for my sister-in-law.





Quilt finishes at 72x72
Pattern is Moda Love - Layer Cake Quilt
Fabric : Refresh by Sandy Gervais for Moda
Quilted by Melissa @ Sew Shabby Quilting

*******************************************

I actually finished a Christmas quilt before Christmas. I had been hoarding this fabric and saving this pattern for the right time. This quilt will be gifted to my step daughter who loves to cuddle under our quilts when she visits. It was time she had her own.




Quilt finished at 55x65
Fabric is Flurry by Kate Spain. Included a panel with some elements used in the quilt.
Pattern is Flurry by Kate Spain

This was a fun quilt to make. I don't usually make a throw quilt pattern more than once, but I can see another Flurry quilt in my future.

I'm linking up to Finish It Up Friday at Crazy Mom Quilts

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME finishes!!! Looking forward to seeing the quilts-in-the-making, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I square the blocks?

    ReplyDelete