Thursday, January 30, 2020

A Finish for the Week- Baby Quilts Are the Best

Just this morning I washed and photographed this sweet baby quilt. It is made with a free pattern from Moda Bake Shop and Big Sky by Annie Brady for Moda. It's perfect for a little boy. About a year ago I made the same quilt for another little boy using another color way. You can see that quilt HERE .






I love the backing fabric! I'm sorry I didn't stash a few more yards before it disappeared.  I'm linking up with:
Midweek Makers at Quilt Fabrication's Blog
Needle & Thread Thursday at My Quilt Infatuation's Blog
Wednesday Wait Loss at The Inquiring Quilter
One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts


3 comments:

  1. Love it! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love baby quilts that aren't just pink and blue. Not that I dislike pink and blue, it's just a refreshing and modern change. I'm drooling over your long arm too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that backing is adorable! Lovely baby quilt. Aren't they fun to make? Thanks for linking up to Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete